- Email communications: inquiries submitted via email
- Subscription requests: requests to receive one or more of our printed or digital publications.
- Academy registration: information provided when registering to take an online course.
- Event registration: information provided when registering to attend an offered event.
- Donations and Gifts: information provided when making a gift.
- Bookstore: information provided when ordering books and merchandise from from the Pittsburgh Darfur.
The Pittsburgh Darfur’s website, www.pittsburghdarfur.org, does not require registration or membership to access and use the information found therein. The website offers free, anonymous access to everyone without the need to login or go through a sign-in process.
Right to Information
Under the law of some countries, you may have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal information. You may also have the right to correct, delete, or restrict processing of your personal information and to obtain the personal information you provided to us in a specified format.
These rights may be limited in certain circumstances, if your request would reveal personal information about another person.
Information Collection and Use
We employ third party services for website analytics: Google Analytics, Clicky, and Alexa.
All information you disclose in article comments becomes publication information. You should be mindful of what you choose to disclose publicly (Vendor is Disqus).
Storing and Securing Your Personal Data and Information
We take all reasonable measures to:
- Protect your personal data and information, and to protect our website from unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, information we possess.
- Ensure that we are in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GFPR) regardless of where your personal data may be stored and processed.
To exercise any of these rights or if you have any related questions, suggestions, or complaints, you can contact the Pittsburgh Darfur’s data protection officer listed below:
Data Protection Officer
2326 Clover Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80903